Tuesday, November 30, 2010

50 push ups

There is a Challenge going around on Facebook that I am participating in that I thought I would share just in case you're not on Facebook or maybe have not seen it. I love the idea of starting early and not setting New Years resolutions, which usually tend to fail, and instead setting goals with tangible outcomes and rewards. So with that said, here is the challenge. This may be easy for some and seem impossible for others. Motivation  and strategy is the key and if you'd like any help or advice on how  to approach this I would be happy to help you. Please post about you struggles and progress and best of luck.

PUSH UP!

Here is the link  (clicky) to the Facebook page where this originated. Feel free to Join.

Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment